a nice start

Monday, May 31, 2004

A nice start

Hi dear webheads and friends,
I`m writing this blog following Vance`s suggestions and I hope to be successful.I got encouraged to do it after I read Antonio`s.

I am an EFL teacher who has been working with teenagers in different high schools in La Union,in the South of Chile.Computers got me interested ,too so I took a Post Degree in Informatica Educativa about three years ago.That has given me the chance to bring students to the computer lab sometimes and they feel it is fantastic.
My students have had some emails projects and pen-pal friends in the US,Taiwan and Brazil.
I was a Fulbright exchange in the US for a year and I travelled and lived there by myself. I worked as a Spanish teacher in Rifle ,Colorado and I think it was a wonderful learning experience.
I am married ,have two sons Jorge and Marcelo and a very nice family.My plans for the future are to go back to the US and work there for another year.
I would like you to access my region and see where I live.Go to www.http://www.turistel.cl/mapas_ruteros/rut_h_1.htm and find LA UNION. Best wishes for you all Juani

5 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Sote Filpo said...

read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger shawnkline9017 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger eddtaft7124289090 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger o8zy54od said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger lk6izg85igao said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home